We act for both landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of landlord and tenant law including the following:-
- Drafting and negotiating the terms of leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Advising clients in relation to statutory rights to renew commercial leases under existing landlord and tenant legislation.
- Advising clients in relation to their rights for compensation for improvements and disturbance.
- Advising clients in relation to the terms of an existing lease where an assignment is being undertaken.
- Raising pre-lease enquiries and investigation of landlord’s title to include review of services, easements, rights and privileges and planning matters.
- Advising clients in relation to rent review provisions and repairing obligations.
- Advising clients in relation to guarantees and collateral warranties and any actions for breach of covenant.
- Service of notice to quit.
- Actions for arrears of rent and the recovery of possession.
Please contact Thomas Norris by email or 051 840003 or Michael O’Grady by email or 051 840002 for more information or any queries that you have in relation to any aspect of landlord and tenant law.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with industry updates and if you have any queries please contact us here.