Thomas Carroll deals with licensing applications in our office and he is available to give practical and constructive advice to clients who operate hotels, pubs, clubs and restaurants.
Thomas also advises clients who organise particular events who need to obtain Occasional Licences for same.
We understand and do everything possible to ensure that our clients are fully aware of the legal processes in relation to Licensing Laws and we provide the information relating to same in a clear and concise manner.
Applications that we make can vary substantially but we have vast experience and some of the applications that we have recently made are as follows;-
- Ad Interim Transfers of Publicans Licence
- Applications where a premises is obtaining a Licence
- Sale of Licences and the drafting of Licence Agreement in respect of same
- Dance Licence Applications
- Club Certificates
- Restaurant Certificates
- Special Exemption Applications
- Occasional Licences