MW Keller & Son Solicitors LLP has many years of experience in acting for the farming and agriculture community throughout Waterford and its environs.
MW Keller & Son Solicitors LLP has many years of experience in acting for the farming and agriculture community throughout Waterford and its environs. We provide specialist agriculture advice in the following areas:-
- Farm sales, purchases, amalgamations, subdivisions, leasing, and tenancies.
- Marital breakdown and the farm.
- Wills and Succession planning.
- Employment Law.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements to include farm partnerships.
- Food, workplace, and environmental safety regulations.
- Tax advice and farm finance issues.
- Public liability, employer’s liability, and occupiers liability issues and personal injury on the farm.
- Planning and Environmental Law.
- Compulsory registration, registration of rights of residence, support, and maintenance, rights of way, wayleaves, easements, boundary issues, etc.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with industry updates and if you have any queries please contact us here.