MW Keller & Son Solicitors LLP can advise both employers and employees fully in relation to all employment issues from negotiating and drafting employment contracts to counselling, representation and guidance for parties attending tribunals and courts.
Employment law issues can range from negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, to representation and guidance for parties that attend tribunals and court, as well as advice regarding matters such as parental leave, unfair dismissal, redundancy and more. Our reliable solicitors are on hand to provide effective and practical advice on all issues.
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and advising in relation to the same.
- Advising clients in relation to appropriate workplace policies and procedures on such issues as maternity/paternity leave, grievance procedures, unfair dismissal etc.
- Counselling clients and appearing on their behalf before Employment Appeals Tribunals, Labour Court, Labour Relations Commissions and the Equality Authority
- Advising clients in relation to the transfer of undertakings and protection of employment.
- Advising clients in relation to redundancy situations.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or queries that you may have about employment law. You can contact us by phone at 051 877029, or by email at email@example.com or you can fill out of request call back form by clicking here